7 TIPS ON HOW TO SPEAK TO EMPLOYERS ON THE PHONE
Some of this advice may seem obvious BUT so many applicants fail this section it's amazing. This is your first time speaking to an employer so first impressions are vital. If you have given out your telephone number to an employer do the following:
- 1Make sure your voicemail is set up properly
- 2Make sure your volume is correct.
- 3Answer in a pleasant and interested tone (not “Whassup!!)
- 4Do NOT make or answer calls in a noisy room or street.
- 5Always keep a pen handy to write down the information you’re given.
- 6Ask about the kids a lot, what their schedules are like etc etc. Say you look forward to meeting them.
- 7Ask when is a good time to meet for interview
Your goal in this call is to get an interview.
Make sure you take down the correct address to meet for interview.
Repeat it back.
Copyright © 2021 Nannycity.com All Rights Reserved