12 interview tips
- 1Google Map the address of the interview and get directions and time to the location.
- 2Do a "dummy run" the day before if you have time so you know exactly where it is.
- 3Arrive 15-30 minutes early (you can always hang out) - never, ever be late.
- 4Dress smart casual – top and jeans, so if you had to you could play with kids.
- 5Do not over-use any scent.
- 6 Bring a copy of your resume, any references and a photo ID.
- 7Always ask to wash your hands before touching any of the kids.
- 8Do NOT try to force any interaction with the kids – let them come to you.
- 9Do NOT discuss salary unless the family ask you first.
- 10Ask again about the kids and their schedules and any special interests.
- 11Ask whether they would like to look over or call the references.
- 12Ask if they would like to do a day's trial.
Copyright © 2021 Nannycity.com All Rights Reserved